Review: Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
There's not much to say other than that this is the best foundation I have ever tried. I have extremely oily skin and this foundation is perfect. I was first introduced to this foundation on YouTube by Wanye Goss.
When I wear this foundation my skin looks instantly smoother and has a beautiful healthy natural finish.
The number one reason why I love this product is because I never have to worry about touching up during the day. I work long hours and in my industry appearance is very important. While I'm getting my clients picture and camera ready this product is making sure I'm presentable and grease-ball free. lol
Oh and did I mention that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing any makeup. Its simply perfect.
In a four-week consumer study of 30 women with oily, acne-prone skin:
- 100% reported an improvement in overall skin appearance and skin smoothness
- 100% reported that the product worked without drying their skin
- 83% reported a decrease in oil production and the need for touch-ups
- 80% reported a visible improvement in acne scars
- 70% reported a visible improvement in pore size
- 63% reported a reduction in the severity of breakouts
Application Tip: When applying this foundation move fast because the liquid to powder formula drys and sets very quickly.
Retail Cost: $55 available at Sephora