Which foundation should I select for my wedding?
Foundation is the go to product when we want to achieve flawless looking skin. There are so many types of foundations including, powders, liquids and creams...but what about airbrush? At one point airbrush makeup was only accessible to professionals and used on the rich and famous. But now airbrush makeup has become just as demanding as traditional makeup, especially for bridal. When preparing for your special day its important to know the difference so we wanted to help you decide which is best for you.
- Less Visible- With the arrival of HD technology airbrush makeup is unique in that it is less visible than traditional makeup.
- Natural Finish- When applied correctly airbrush makeup mimics the look of beautiful natural looking skin.
- Lightweight- Airbrush makeup feels completely different. It’s very lightweight and comfortable to wear. Perfect for people who may not be use to wearing makeup.
- Long Wearing- Airbrush is ideal for special occasions that require long hours of looking fabulous. Most formulas are nontransferable and water resistant.
- Hygienic- Because the application method does not require a sponge or brush, airbrush makeup is more hygienic and is less prone to spread bacteria and germs.
- Fast- Take a fraction of the time getting ready in the morning with airbrush makeup, its fast and easy.
- Effortless Blending- Enjoy an effortless blend and avoid sharp lines because the foundation is delivered through an air compressor.
- Coverage- If you’re someone with problematic skin or prefer full coverage you may require traditional foundation, which can easily provide a fuller coverage.
- Affordable- The average traditional makeup is inexpensive and it won’t break the bank.
- Accessible- From your local pharmacy to department stores, traditional makeup is very accessible and can be found practically anywhere.
- Wider Variety of Shades- From ivory to ebony...there are endless amounts of shades for every skin tone.
- Most Versatile- Easy to manipulate and can be combined with other products to customize a look. Perfect for intensive highlighting and contouring.
- Travel Friendly- Most foundations are small and easy to store and travel with. They don’t require much space and can be thrown in any cosmetic bag.
- Glowing Finish- Depending on your desired skin finish traditional foundation is best for a glow non-matte finish.